Roles & Responsibilities
• Looking after the fund flow and financials for CEDAR Retail – Jharkhand Operations
• Coordinate day-to-day accounting and financing activity
• Supporting GST, TDS and PF workings and filing
• Coordinate activities related to legal aspects of the company.
• Managing all export sales-related work (clearing and forwarding)
• Provide support for budgeting and financial projections
• Responsible for product costing
• Liaisoning with the Factory team for petty cash and vendor management
Key Skills & Qualities
• Excellent communication skills in English, Hindi & Malayalam.
• Good knowledge of tally and ERP
Qualification & Work Experience
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting with atleast 3years experience in accounting.
Work Location: Kerala