Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and streamlining supply of water hyacinth in Jharkhand and nearby states
- Research and identify natural fibres that can be utilised to make commercial products
- Managing raw material logistics to ensure production targets are fulfilled
- Managing end – to end process of raw material procurement, storage and distribution
- Recruit field coordinators and manage their activities as per budget assigned
- Work with communities in identifying and developing a steady supply chain for water hyacinth and other natural fibres in order to meet our customer requirements and demands.
Key Skills & Qualities
- Good communication skills interpersonal, negotiation and networking skills
- Knowledge of different natural fibers available and types of bamboo
- Ability to work with rural communities.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in wood/ forestry / agriculture or rural development.
- MBA in supply chain management or Masters in Agri management preferred.
- 5-8 years experience in agri commodity/ handicraft production/ procurement/ supply chain management.
Work Location: Dumka, Jharkhand