Roles & Responsibilities
• Would be responsible for the business value chain in its entirety & developing strategies to achieve business goals
• Act as a mentor and coach to the SBU management team monitor performance to achieve growth, service and objectives
• Build partnerships with companies aligning with SBU’s vision and mission.
• Maintain relations with existing partners and identify growth opportunities.
• Ensure appropriate and satisfactory systems and processes are in place for monitoring performance against plans and budgets
• Develop strategic plans to advance the SBU’s mission objectives alongwith promoting revenue, profitability, growth and implement it effectively
• Set up budgets for the SBU and effectively implement strategies to achieve the same
• Would be responsible for following lines of Businesses & Brands
1. Retail Outlets – Supermarkets and Eateries
2. Wholesale and Distribution of food and FMCG
Key Skills & Qualities
• Should be someone who is passionate about delivering quality service to the community while supporting smaller enterprises in connecting with a vast customer segment through CEDAR.
• An empathetic listener and a keen observer.
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• A person with entrepreneurial mindset and a self-initiator.
• Good command on written and spoken English
• In-depth knowledge of food and FMCG retailing in India.
• Ability to manage projects over the medium term.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word)
• Knowledge on Statistical data analysis
Qualification & Work Experience
• Graduation & Above with Min 15+ years of experience in relevant field
• M.Com./MBA with Min 10+ years’ experience in relevant field
Work Location: Thrissur
Age: 45 to 65 years